- Show Correct Rocker Panel Molding
- Officially Licensed GM Restoration Parts
- Save Money With This Kit $$
- Sold As A Pair!
- Completes Left And Right Sides
- Original Material With OE Thickness
- Highly Polished Finish
- Correct Smooth And Contoured Ends
- Includes: Galvanized Stamped Steel Mounting Strip And Hardware
- Each Molding Protected In Plastic Sleeve
These lower rocker panel moldings are simply the best reproductions available for your 1967-1969 Camaro. This kit offers you these rocker molding as a pair, to compelete left and right sides. Other lower quality and less expensive reproductions out there are not made of the same material and the end points end up blunt, cut jagged or incorrectly bent. These show quality moldings are highly polished, have smooth and contoured end points, and include the mounting bracket and extra hardware. When your rocker panel moldings became worn and cracked or fall off, it is time to replace them with these superior moldings. NOTE: This molding is used on all 1967-1969 Camaros except the 1968 Rallysport. NOTE:
Does Not Fit 1968 Rally Sport
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1967 - 1969
Ask a question about
Camaro Rocker Panel Molding, Show Correct, Pair, 1967-1969: