ACDelco Advantage non-coated brake rotors provide reliable braking power. Application-specific vane configurations offer safety and performance, minimize noise and vibration, and maximize airflow to help keep your rotor running cool. They also feature a non-directional ground finish that minimizes thickness variation and helps increase brake pad life. These dependable rotors offer quality at an economical price.
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured with multiple alloys for optimum heat dissipation and performance
- Mill-balanced for proper rotor function; no extra weights needed
- Quality validated for proper metallurgy and correct brake plate thickness
- Non-directional brake surface finish for consistent braking
- Rounded radius for added strength
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1965 - 1982
Ask a question about
Corvette AC Delco Disc Brake Rotor, Rear, 1965-1982: