Premium Performance Brake Rotors are engineered for performance at a great value. Drilled and slotted rotors will grab more bite to the brake pads giving you shorter stopping distance especially in wet weather. The drilled holes will reduce the heat that builds on the rotor. The slots on the rotor removes brake and road debris and prevent pad glazing.
Features & Benefits:
- Drilled holes will reduce the heat that builds on the rotor. Cross-drilled holes are also chamfered, which reduces the potential for cracking
- Slots on the rotor removes brake and road debris and prevent pad glazing. The slots will grab more bite to the brake pads giving you shorter stopping distance especially in wet weather
- Zinc Plated silver for rust protection on the rotor hub, vents, and edge
- Engineered with premium G3000/G11H18 iron castings for strength, stability, and durability
- Original Equipment (OE) vane configuration to ensure proper and maximum heat dissipation
- CNC-machined to the tightest tolerances
- 100% precision mill-balanced for smoother stopping and zero vibration at any speed
- Non-directional finish to promote faster break-in and smoother stops
- Quality tested to ensure long-lasting performance
- New in Box, Ready to Install, No Modifications Required
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1989 - 1992
Ask a question about
Camaro Disc Brake Rotor, Right Rear, Drilled & Slotted, 1989-1992: