- Complete Transition Rebuilt Kit
- Includes All New Parts & Gaskets
- Includes 14 Individual Parts
- Conforms To Original Model A Transmission Case
As pretty as she may look, your classic 1928-1931 Ford Model A won't be going much of anywhere without an up-to-date transmission system. These complete Model A Ford Transmission Rebuilt Kits, compatible with any 1928, 1929, 1930, or 1931 Model A, will bring your baby back up to speed - literally!
Pieces Included In This Kit:
- Main drive gear (A7017BU)
- Ball bearing for main drive (B7025US)
- Main shaft (A7060U)
- Main shaft bearing (B7065US)
- Low & reverse sliding gear (A7100U)
- Second & high sliding gear (A7101U)
- Cluster gear countershaft (A7111)
- Cluster gear (A7113U)
- Cluster bearing spacer (A7115)
- 2 short roller bearings (B7118)
- Long roller bearing (B7121)
- Reverse idler shaft (A7140)
- Reverse idler gear (A7141U)
- Transmission gasket set (A7153T)
NOTE; This kit is not intended for the EARLY-1928 A with the multi-disc clutch setup.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1928 - 1931