KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Adds Aggressive Sound Without Drone & Boosts Horsepower
- Single 2.5" Into Muffler, Exiting Dual 2" Exhaust System Upgrade
- 100% Aircraft Quality T-304 Stainless Steel Construction With TIG Welds
- Patented Straight-Through And Multi-Core Technology To Unleash Hidden Horsepower
- NOTE: Getting Tips To Align Properly May Require Adjustment By Exhaust Specialist
- Quality Level: High Performance Upgrade
- Construction: 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with TIG Welds
- Finish: Satin
- What's In The Box: Borla Mufflers, Tubing, 4" Dual Round Rolled Angle-Cut, Mounting Hardware, Installation Instructions
- Where It's Made: Made In The USA
- Manufacturer Limited Warranty: Million Mile Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 42 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 11"x21"x45"
- Approx. Installation Time: 1 Hour, Experienced Mechanic Times Quoted, Yours Will Take Longer
- Installation Difficulty: Medium DIY
Borla Cat-back TM & Axle-Back exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA® Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere.
The S-Type II systems use the latest muffler design to eliminate sound frequencies are often associated with resonance or drone.
Each system is built from premium 300-series austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow & power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit. Best of all, BORLA stands behind every system with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you’d expect from the world’s most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||2005 - 2008
Ask a question about
Borla Exhaust Systems Rear Section Exhaust, S-Type II| 11815 Corvette 2005-2008: