When it comes to fiberglass body parts, Corvette Depot hand laminated fiberglass is the best. You will find our Corvette fiberglass body panels are made of the finest automotive grade resins;
1-1/2 oz. mat (3 layers) and 21 mils of soft-sanding gelcoat.
Corvette Depot panels are wave-free because of the heavily reinforced molds that are made from original GM panels and they are allowed to cure 24 hours before being pulled from the molds.
There are other manufacturers of Corvette body parts, but you'll findCorvette Depotside fender louvers are unequaled in the industry for consistent fit, finish and ease of installation.
- Hand Laminated Fiberglass Construction
- Precision Fit - Heavily Reinforced Molds Adapted From Original GM Panels & Cured 24 Hours
- Unequalled Finish - Finest Resins, 3 Layers Of 3.5 Oz Mat, 21 Mils Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality - Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength - Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Save Time & Money - Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep
- Eckler's Select Series - Premium Quality You Can Trust
- Fiberglass Panels Require Fitting, Trimming, Shimming, And Special Finishing
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1958 - 1961
Ask a question about
Corvette Insert Side Fender Louver, Left, 1958-1961: