- One Of The Best Investments For Your Corvette
- Correct Rubber Blade
- Replaces The Often Sun Cracked, Severely Worn, Or Shrunken Window Felts
- Critical For Proper Water Protection For Your Door Internals
- Protects Inner Door Components From Failure
- Includes Required Installation Hardware
Old window seals are not only an eyesore for any Corvette; they are also a threat to your door internals. Your window seals are under a constant barrage from the elements causing them to shrink, crack and chip over time leaving your valuable internal door components and electronics exposed and prone to premature failure. Door window seals are one of the most important and affordable, yet often over looked seals on your Corvette.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1984 - 1996