The rear wheel outer seal on 1963-1982 Chevrolet Corvettes provide an important role in keeping grease inside the bearing assembly as well as ensuring no dirt or contaminants reach the wheel bearing.
- Flanged design allows for an easier and secure installation
- Outside ridges of the seal offer a secure and proper fit within the bearing
- Enhanced performance in a wide range of temperatures and fluid environments allows for increased reliability for wheel end performance
- An extra dust lip offers enhanced dirt exclusion for longer life
- Machined rubber sealing offers accuracy and consistency for a leak-proof seal, preventing the bearing from rusting over
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1963 - 1982