Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern Vette Rods. Tight Tucks fit in the Tightest of engine compartments and clear all stock motor mounts.
Headers are manufactured from durable 16-gauge tubing and come complete with gaskets, and headers bolts. Fits D-Port cylinder heads including ZZ4 and ZZ383 crate engines.
Will Not Fit:
- GM 340292 "turbo" or "bowtie" heads
- Airflow Research (AFR) heads
- Trick Flow (TFS) 195cc with D port heads
- Aluminum heads from Blueprint Engines
- Dart Pro I
- Dart II/Sportsman by World Products
- Edelbrock Bowtie angle plug
- Summit part number 152123
- Dart SHP 200cc
- Dart S-HP
Note: These are not direct replacements for stock exhaust manifolds. You will need custom front pipes to fit these.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1956 - 1982
Ask a question about
Corvette Tight Tuck Headers, 283/327/350, Ceramic Coated, 1956-1982: